Competition closed on 1st May 2019
Interested? We’re offering up the chance to one lucky couple to win a 7 night stay for 2 at any 4* Hotel featured on BookYourWeddingDay.com in Cyprus or Greece. You might be newly engaged or already married and enjoying wedded bliss – we’re not picky. In fact you might not be getting married yourself, you could be the chief bridesmaid, mother of the bride/groom or anyone else who’s involved in the wedding planning.
- 7 night stay for 2 persons at any 4* Hotel featured on BookYourWeddingDay.com in Cyprus or Greece. Accommodation in a sea view room. HB or All inclusive (depending on the chosen hotel’s basis)
- Air tickets for 2 persons from the United Kingdom to Cyprus or Greece and back to the United Kingdom
- Couples’ massage at the chosen 4* Hotel
- Candlelit dinner
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only participants who complete the competition entry form linked via the National Wedding Show and Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Show websites will be entered into this prize draw to win.
- The prize can be redeemed at any time from 22/09/2019 to 12/04/2020 or from 20/09/2020 to 25/04/2021 subject to availability.
- Competition closing date: all entries must be received by midnight on 01/05/2019
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the competition closing date.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Entry is restricted to one per person. Entries cannot be amended in any way once submitted.
- The prize includes two Economy tickets in a direct flight from the UK to any airport controlled by the Republic of Cyprus (for Cyprus) or the Greek Republic (for Greece). Tickets are subject to availability based on the dates and the airport that the couple wishes to travel from.
- Transfers will be arranged by BookYourWeddingDay.com with a private taxi from and to the airport only at the destination (not in the UK).
- The couple’s massage can be arranged on site at the hotel after the arrival of the couple. There is no alternative if they do not wish to use it.
- The prize is non-transferable with no cash alternative.
- The winners will be contacted by 15/05/2019 and will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize by 22/05/2019. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize within these deadlines, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Travel insurance is not included.
- Any additional charges made in the hotel during the Winner’s stay must be paid for by the Winner upon departure at each hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
- Winners and guests may be required to participate in publicity actions on behalf of the relevant prize provider and the Promoter. The Winner’s personal information will be used in public announcements following the competition and before the Winner redeems their prize.
- Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Anything not mentioned above.