Have you started your wedding dress research? Started thinking about the shape, shade or styles you love? #TNWS exhibitor Daisy Dresses gives us their advice on bespoke wedding dresses and why a bespoke wedding dress could be the answer to finding the wedding dress of your dreams!
“Working in the bridal industry I was surprised how many brides struggled to find an off the peg dress to meet their exact wishes. I know us women can be a touch demanding at times (!) but when I thought about it further I realized many brides may have a vision or dream in their head from childhood of what their special wedding dress would look like! It can be difficult to let go of that dream and make compromises on what will probably be the most expensive dress they may ever buy. So this is where custom made wedding gowns come in and can be the answer to all their prayers…
When considering a bespoke wedding dress these top tips will hopefully help you make that decision easier.
Creating & Customising
1. A bespoke wedding dress will be created and customized to exactly what your exact requirements. This could be a bodice of one dress, the skirt of another, a particular neckline or specific embellishment.
You are able to take the advice of the designer whose experience will be vital if you struggle with envisaging your perfect style.
Keeping you in Control
2. You will be in control! Those control freaks among us will be an integral part of the creative process having the freedom to chose the perfect fabric and colour palette to suit your personality and theme of your wedding.
You will be able to add any personal touches and include any family heirlooms in the wedding ensemble.
The Perfect Fit
3. You will have a dress that fits you perfectly. Most of us are not a standard size and at times the bridal industry is difficult to find plus sized or petite dresses. The designer will be able to fit the dress to flatter your body shape and accentuate your best assets and minimize those bits you are not keen on!
Fittings happen regularly throughout the process and you won’t be presented with a large alteration bill at the end because you have lost a little weight.
The Specialist Approach
4. The investment of the time and money in the bespoke process will reduce your stress and means you will be able to relax knowing you trust your designer and all is in hand. It can be a special, personal journey where you will feel confident and valued throughout. Having the services of an experienced professional designer and not a shop assistant means that you will get a more specialist approach.
Personality & Style
5. This dress will truly be unique to you! It will be a stunning one of a kind gown that will reflect your personality and style. You will be the most gorgeous version of YOU when you walk down that aisle!!”
See some more of the stunning bespoke wedding dresses from Daisy Dresses at The National Wedding Show in Birmingham this autumn on Stand K12!