Georgina Scott Bridal is one of the most prestigious bridal boutiques in the country and are proud to announce that they have just won the prestigious British Wedding Awards title of Best Bridal Retailer 2016. They were voted for by their brides and were up against a huge amount of bridal stores throughout the country. So we thought we would give you a little insider info and some of their top tips when choosing your dress ahead of the shows!
- Stick to a single colour palette of warm tones like the new corals and rose gold or cool tones like pale blues, silver or platinum, then add a mix of coordinated accessories like fun floral crowns for matching jewellery to keep the look connected.
- Mix textures! From soft and romantic tulle to glamorous sequins – choosing different fabrics within a colour palette is an easy way to create an interesting and varied look!
- Try different necklines and hemlines – let your bridesmaids choose from over 100 unique styles in our stores to find the cut that flatters them the most!
- Have a junior in your party? Help her feel included with NEW Junior versions of our favourite bridesmaid dresses. There’s lots in each fabric. So no matter what look you choose, your junior bridesmaid will fit right in.
- Not sure where to start? come along to speak to one of our experienced consultants who will advise you to best way forward with your bridesmaids!
The Georgina Scott Bridal boutique offers a spacious, calm and sumptuousness that they feel all brides deserve when choosing their wedding gown. This plus their huge selection of gowns and an exceptionally high standard of customer service is why they were voted the very best in the country. They have ecliptic range of gowns from vintage tea length to the sleek destination gown, which include the very best labels such as Essense of Australia, Eliza Jane Howell, Callista, Augusta Jones, Mon Cheri, Lou Lou, San Patrick and Martina Liana to name but a few. Their gowns are available to view on their web site www.georginascottbridal.co.uk.
Georgina Scott Bridal also have a vast range of services to offer the whole bridal party including Stationery, Flowers, Accessories, Bridesmaids dresses by Lou Lou, True, Sorella Vita and Alexia, Occasional wear for mother of the bride and Gents suit hire. Georgina Scott Bridal is a family run business run by husband and wife team Tracie and Paul together with their daughter Georgina, earlier this year they opened their second boutique Georgina’s Bridal Boutique in Kinver, which stock different labels such as Maggie Sottero, Pronovias, Justin Alexander and Ella Rosa but maintain the same level of comfort for their brides and high standard of customer service. The Georgina Scott group is still growing and will shortly be opening their third store again offering further labels and services.
Georgina Scott Bridal’s experienced staff, pride themselves on their approachability and are on hand to answer any questions you may have about choosing and ordering your gown.
To arrange an appointment please head to Georgina Scott Bridal’s exhibitor profile or pay them a visit at the show. You will be able to find bridal retailer Georgina Scott Bridal at our Birmingham National Wedding Show on 4- 6 March at the NEC on Stand E52!