It’s super important for any bride to get their hair & makeup just right for their perfect day! Some brides want to enhance what they’ve already got, and some want to look completely flawless.
Top 5 Tips To Save You Time & Money:
1. Always, always have a bridal hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day; ideally, also have a hair trial for each of your bridal party. This saves time on your wedding day so the hair & makeup artist knows what they’re working with.
2. Make sure your hair is 2 days old! Do not wash your hair on the day of your trial or wedding day! This goes for all your bridal party having their hair done too. Why? Having a little grease makes the hair SO much easier to work with and makes your hair last all night long!
3. Do not put any moisturiser or prep on your skin before coming to get your trial done or on your wedding day. You pay money for your makeup artist and we will give you the best skin prep you could ever dream of to make your makeup glow all day/night long.
4. Wedding days start early! Most start at 5am for us to do all the Bridal party. The bride never goes first, we give you a beautiful hydrating face mask to put on an hour before we start you to make your skin feel amazing! Ensure all your nearest and dearest know the timings which will be discussed in full during your wedding trial (which they’re all invited to) at our salon location in Redbourn, AL3-7LL.
5. Don’t stress – no one should feel stressed on their wedding day. So it is super important to have your Maid of Honour or Chief Bridesmaid in charge of the order of which you want things to go, leaving you being able to enjoy your day to the fullest and feeling CALM. We are there at your beck and call with the timeline to help everyone be ready at the right times too.
Gemma and her team make you feel incredible, confident and calm the whole way through to the trial and wedding day. Get in touch today to chat with us about your wedding on 07956 877012.