TNWS supplier Pastel Sky Photography explain the top benefits of having two photographers to capture all of your wedding pictures! You can find out and more and see more from Pastel Sky Photography at TNWS this weekend!
“1. Capture every moment – Having 2 wedding photographers on your day helps ensure not a moment is missed from the day you have spent so much time and effort planning. All the little details and all the spontaneous moments captured as well as all the key moments you would expect.
2. One with Bride, one with groom – The getting ready part of the day is so lovely to photograph! The anticipations of what lies ahead, the dress hung up, flowers, your dad seeing you dressed and ready to go for the first time. The nerves and excitement! Often missed is all the build up for the groom. Him getting his button hole pinned on, the ‘Dutch courage’ pint with his best man, a shot of the rings, the groom briefing his ushers etc. With 2 photographers you can capture all the wonderful build up to the special moment. We can also capture the groom’s reaction to seeing you walk down the aisle as well as you walking down the aisle from his view.
3. Set up amazing shots quickly and easily – You would rather not have to leave your guests for 3 hours whilst your wedding photographer takes time finding the right location and setting up an amazing shot. Yes you may get some great images at the end of it but what about all the things you missed whilst you were away from your guests. Having 2 photographers speeds things up. You then get more time to spend with your loved ones.
4. Different styles – With 2 professional photographers you get 2 different styles, different lenses, different filters. Creating a beautiful variety of images from various angels.
5. More images – More memories and double the amount of beautiful images you would normally expect.
6. Equal experienced second photographer (not an assistant). – We believe that the photography on your wedding day is vitally important and can’t be left to chance so the assistant photographer (who is usually there to help with equipment) isn’t left trying to capture moments that they are not experienced enough for. A second professional can guarantee to capture your day in all it’s splendor and all the little moments you didn’t even realise were happening.
7. What if the unthinkable were to happen and your photographer is injured / ill / can’t make it. Or camera / equipment failure. You have a back up on hand, you can still have your day professionally photographed, panic over!
What’s even better than having two photographers? Two photographers who are also videographers so can both photograph and film your wedding!”
You can see more from Pastel Sky Photography at The National Wedding Show in Manchester Central this weekend on Stand F32!