So the big day is finally here! You’ve gone to a lot of effort to set up special features on the day, and want communicate with your guests with clear guidelines, so they don’t miss them. A Personalised Wedding Sign will give you peace of mind, as your guests are made to feel comfortable and welcome.
See top tips from National Wedding Show exhibitors Creative Blossom!
1. Use a welcome sign placed on a small table with flowers, at the entrance to your ceremony or reception. The personalised message with your names and your wedding day will create a beautiful first impression.
2. For the ceremony once they are inside let them know that they can Choose a Seat and not a side, we’re all family once the knot it tide. Creative Blossom has the perfect sign with this sentiment on from the same design collection as the welcome sign.
3. Whilst you may not mind where guests sit, you may however wish to reserve seats for your bridesmaids and/or your parents. Hang a reserved sign on those all important chairs.
4. At your reception make sure you invite guests to sign your guest book or for a less traditional approach you may have an alternative guest book. Whichever type you use make sure your guests know you want them to do this. Set up a small table with your wedding sign on and place this next to your guest book. Then you can be certain that everyone will have the opportunity to leave their best wishes.
5. Whilst at the reception, a strategically placed Thank You sign is a guaranteed way of ensuring you show your appreciation to everyone that attended. With it being such a busy day you can’t be certain that you’ll have the chance to thank everyone face-to-face.
6. You might also have a designated post-box, basket or other holder to receive wedding cards? Make sure your guests know where they can leave their cards; they don’t want to be holding onto them longer than they have to.
- A memorial table for a loved one that is sadly missed is a lovely idea using our sign from The Elegance Collection that reads: We know you would be here today if Heaven was not so far away. Personalised with your names and date, this is such a beautiful way to include the memory of a loved one on your wedding day.
These are just a few Personalised Wedding Sign ideas. There are so many reason’s to use personalised wedding signs as it avoids any confusion and let’s your day run smoothly.
Table plan’s, Candy Bar signs, a Mr & Mrs top table sign are just some of the other signs you might want to consider also.
Pay Creative Blossom a visit at our Birmingham NEC Show 2-4 of October: Stand C18
We are sure they will be perfectly signposted!