When it comes to booking all the services and equipment for your wedding, it looks like the list is endless. On top of that, how do you know what to get?
The one thing that is very important part of any celebration is BAR! It is very easy if the venue has a bar and all the drinks that you like are for the right prices. But what if it doesn’t? Then what you need to do is to hire a fully licensed mobile bar.
Companies like PartyTools offer different style bars: from classic look to modern LED bars to suit the theme of your wedding. High quality equipment and beautiful presentation, is extremely important. Last but not least, experienced staff and overall professional service is the key to success.
What to think about before booking a mobile bar service?
– Are the guest going to get free drinks, which means bride and groom pays for it all.
– Or guests pay for their own drinks. This option is free for bride and groom and the service is like in any other bar.
– Which drinks would you like the bar to have: soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails, champagne, prosecco, etc.
– How long do you want the bar to be open for?
All these points will help the bar company to give you an accurate quote if not straight away then in a short period of time.
What questions to ask when choosing a mobile bar company?
– How much experience do they have? How long have they been in business?
– Can they supply draft beer? (not all the companies will have this option available)
– Where did their staff gained their experience?
– Is there any reviews and feedback available? Possibly feedback from a wedding planner that worked previously with that company?
– Can this company offer dry bar and wet bar hire options?
PartyTools can help you answer all of the questions above. Total of 10 years of experience in running wedding bars, we know it all. The attention to detail, lots of happy customers and backing industry professionals, will give you confidence and trust to choose us.
Visit Party Tools at stand A24 at a National Wedding Show 2018 in Excel London, where you can book our services with a 20% discount.