We are delighted to announce that the government has given the green light for exhibitions to go ahead from 1st October 2020. The National Wedding Show will be ready to safely welcome you & your wedding party this Autumn!
To download our visual safety measures guide please click here.
The organisers are working hard to ensure the event is safe for everyone attending. Here’s everything you need to know:
- All tickets are now contactless. You will receive a ‘print at home’ ticket from our ticket provider, containing a QR code which can also be scanned via your smartphone should you be unable to access a printer
- The venue will ensure plenty of queuing space to allow visitors to socially distance
- Inside the venue there will be increased ventilation
- We have increased the size of the gangways to allow for social distancing and one way systems will be introduced where needed
- All seating around the catwalk, VIP area and hospitality outlets will have increased spacing in line with government guidelines
- The venue already maintains good housekeeping and are carrying out regular deep cleans as well as an increased cleaning regime during the show
- The venue have amended their catering offering to pre-packaged items only
- Hand sanitising facilities will be available throughout the venue
- Cloakrooms will be available but at a reduced capacity, so we encourage you to please bring as little as possible
With hundreds of leading suppliers, exclusive discounts and exciting features, The National Wedding Show is the ultimate destination to celebrate with your bridal party and turn your dream wedding into a reality. We look forward to welcoming you to the show this Autumn!
We will continue to update our advice in line with government guidance – updated 13.8.20